Heights Driving School was established in 1957 with the goal to provide the best driver education available anywhere. All of our teachers have gone through our extensive training program and have been approved and licensed by the Department of Public Safety.
Heights Driving School was the first driving school in the country to contract with a public high school to provide driver education for the school, and we still hold that contract today.
Here are some other facts that you should know about Heights Driving School:
- Licensed and approved by the Department of Public Safety
- Up-to-date text books and curriculum
- Licensed to teach the disabled
- Over 40 years of teaching driver education in Ohio
- Professionally trained and certified instructors
- A member in good standing with the Driving School Association of Ohio
- One of the largest driving schools in Ohio
- One of the best safety records in the country
- Programs for the deaf